Monday, August 24, 2020

Together.....The Spirit of Living

Inspiration: This poem is inspired by a handicapped couple where the young man has no legs and the girl has no hands yet there spirit of living was on cloud nine. They are an inspiration for many.

You be my cause for smile
Let's be our reason for life
Together,
We will scale the mountain
We'll conquer every crown
May come any wind or storm
You be my limb, I'll be your arm

No distances distant
No depths so deep
Together we will fly
Many nautical miles
You be my strength
Let me be your passion
Together we'll dive
To depth of the ocean

You be my mind
Let me be your soul
Let me tie your laces
We'll drive to the  places
Let me hold the steering
You control the gearing
Destinations will sway
Next to our doorway

Together,
Let us walk the ramp of life
In bright spot lights
Let me be your rock star
You be my beauty queen
When we merge in unison
We will be second to none

Life is a moving wheel
Happening and full of thrill
You be my hub and spoke
I'll be your rim and brim
Together, we will embellish
Every plausible dream

**
VASANTRB
Col Vasant Ballewar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

For all support related issues or to reach our team, Please check below details.
Ph. +91 8668656155 | contact@spreadhappiness.co.in | Link : https://www.facebook.com/spreadhpy