Monday, August 16, 2021

India of my dream

India of my dream
+++++++++++++++
My dream of greener lNDIA will come true one day
My dream of cleaner lNDIA will come true one day
My dream of stronger lNDIA will come true one day
The young brains
Full of energy and innovation
In search of an evergreen future 
The young talents
Full of promises for sure
In search  of a transparent future 
The young creators
Filled with love for their forefathers
In search of a better future
May God help them ever
May God bless them ever
May lNDIA be the best performer
In each and every sphere .

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sacrifice for country...never goes in vain
 Be the first...when it's for the nation
 Be the last...when it's for a person .

Sangita Panda
Bhanjanagar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

For all support related issues or to reach our team, Please check below details.
Ph. +91 8668656155 | contact@spreadhappiness.co.in | Link : https://www.facebook.com/spreadhpy