Friday, August 20, 2021

I'M ONLINE

As the sun rose in the east
The rays made me up with a blow up fist...
Before opening eyes...
Your face sizzled in the core conscience

Knowing that it's gonna be vain 
I picked it off ...the true consociate ..
Off course it's lifeless ..
still never lets me in strain..

I texted ur name there ...
Ohhh! Alas! As wonted....
Neither a call ....nor few words.... 
I was left stuck to stare....

But you know.....
With the same anticipation .....
It started...
I got busy as the routine 
The memories we've got...
Never let me parted...

But it hurts as the rust hurts iron....
killing it slowly ....smoothly......
No matter how I seem....I'm a human...
As have the life... can feel the knife...

Dawn to dusk...
At the same mental state....
Getting of a text...
Got tired ....exhausted..
But didn't lose the hope...

U know why???
As you are the rainbow of my rainy sky....
The redness of my rose...
Myself even not as you and my heart are close...

I'm not mine ....it's thy dear queen...
Yes.... The Queen.......
Where'ver you're ...
Stay always sound and fine....

With the only wish.....
Seeking at least a mere hiiiii
I never dare to bade you a bye....

My days are yet intended for your shrine....
Just like cold mountain lands for trees of pine.. And with this dear.... I remain....
Ever online ....I'm ever online.......

Just a penned imagination
Bhabani Sankar Mohanty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

For all support related issues or to reach our team, Please check below details.
Ph. +91 8668656155 | contact@spreadhappiness.co.in | Link : https://www.facebook.com/spreadhpy