Saturday, October 2, 2021

My Daughter

My poem for daughters composed on daughters day. Share if you like.


*My Daughter*

My Daughter is my pride
My teacher and my guide
A reason for my tears 
A cause for my smile.

At times she reminds me
My mother with her charm
Sporting anger in eyes, yet 
filled with her cosy warmth

No one has courage
To set my esteem right
But she has the finger
To raise or edit my might

Daughters are angels
Blessings of Almighty
Charming, darling jewels
Makes home merry and mighty

                         Father, Dad, Paa.

A poem by TEER
Col Vasant Ballewar

#teerketeer 
#poembyteer 
#तीरकीकविताए 
#girlseducation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

For all support related issues or to reach our team, Please check below details.
Ph. +91 8668656155 | contact@spreadhappiness.co.in | Link : https://www.facebook.com/spreadhpy