Friday, July 24, 2020

DAD

DAD

"You are  my Hero "

You are my greatest strength..
My friend, my mentor, my guide..
In every phase of my life.

You stood by me like a rock.
You taught me to believe in me
face every challenge coming in..
my way without any fear.

You encourage me in everything i do.
You hold me when i cry, scold me..
When i break the rules,
With my every success you Congrats
me with great pride.

When I succeed I believe in me...
Even I fall, It is too amazing..
You sacrifice everything for me..
Still manage to smile.
This is the person what my dad is.

Your wise advice & gentle words..
Of praise are always priceless.
No words are enough to describe
How wonderful you are ?

You are the best human being..
Which I believe will be
in my entire life.
I love you dad so much..
You are always my true friend,
philosopher & guide.

Mr. Nihar  Nirmal Nayak
151, Nagarjun Colony
Nara Road, jaripatka
Nagpur, Maharashtra
440014

For all support related issues or to reach our team, Please check below details. Spread Happiness Foundation, Pune Maharashtra, PH. +91 8668656155 | contact@spreadhappiness.co.in | Link : https://www.facebook.com/spreadhpy 

3 comments:

  1. True.
    "Even I fall,it is too amazing.."
    these words implies in true sense for a real hero..your DAD.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

For all support related issues or to reach our team, Please check below details.
Ph. +91 8668656155 | contact@spreadhappiness.co.in | Link : https://www.facebook.com/spreadhpy